20070110

This morning I decided that since I had the day off I would brave the cold and head out for a ride. I got out the cyclocross bike and headed out for an easy 30 miles. Unfortunately I only made it about 1.5 miles when I go a flat tire.(I hate cinders) I decided that since I was still relatively close to home I would walk home instead of standing beside the road and freezing while I was changing my tube and I didn't want to continue the ride with no spare tube and debris all over the road. So I walked home and decided that instead of going back outside I would stay inside on the trainer and do the Trainright Criterium video. I have a love/hate relationship with these videos. I hate them while I'm doing them but love how I feel when the video is over. So although I didn't get the workout I wanted this morning the intervals from the video probably helped me more than the slog through the snow would have. Just another note on the snow today. I have completely forgot about how nice of a winter it has been and I'm already ticked off at how much snow sucks and how much hate it. I can't wait for summer!

No comments: