20080221

IUP Cycling Club

Hello everyone! I'm new to the blog. My name is Duane Corbett and I'm the President of the new IUP Cycling Club. I wanted to help get our name out and let everyone know that we're here. Check out our website www.people.iup.edu/tkcn and drop me and email if you would like to become involved, we have a lot of excitement planned this semester. The club is open to students but we do encourage community involvement. Interests levels vary from road to mountain and casual to competitive. We will be also competing in the Eastern Collegiate Cycling Club road racing season this semester. Our first meeting will be Friday, February 22nd at 6:00pm in the HUB Susquehanna room. Thanks! -Duane d.b.corbett@iup.edu

1 comment:

Nate said...

Just wanted to say that I am a member of the IUP Cycling Club and wanted to encourage anyone who rides mountain or road bikes to join the club. It's a lot of fun and is as competetive or as relaxed as you make it.