20080402

The worst part of spring

The worst part of spring is when you have an 80* day one day it makes you think that all days are gonna be like that. Then you go outside for a ride the next day and it's only 50*, that can be quite a shock to the system.Today was a 2.5 hour ride at a pretty easy pace because my legs were still pretty fried from yesterday.

Normally I won't stop to take pictures but today had one exception when a bear cub that was no bigger than a beagle crossed in front of me. I thought I better stop in case mama bear was close behind. Lucky for me she wasn't. I tried to get a picture of it but I was too slow with the camera.
Unlike yesterday, today I ended up riding home into the wind. It was awful and I was already tired.
Tomorrow looks like rain and temps in the 40s so I'll probably be back inside.
I guess we should enjoy it while we can.

No comments: