20090604

TT ramp up

June is looking like a busy month of racing for me (at least by my standards). In theory all of my races in the beginning of the month will lead me towards peaking for the PA state ITT in the last weekend of June. Today started my build upwards. I have taken the last 2 days off of my bike because I've been busy moving into my new house so today was for hard intervals. I was supposed to be doing the Thursday training TT that Yellow Breeches Racing puts on 2 Thursdays per month. It was canceled because of weather so I had to suffer solo. An hour and a half later I'm home and tired. Tomorrow will be an easier ride with just a few hard bursts to get ready for Saturday's "2009 Philadelphia Amateur Time Trial" This should be a good race, it looks like just over 200 people have signed up.

No comments: