20100831

PMVC Master's Criterium

Kirk Morrison closed out the Friday Night Pittsburgh Master's Velo Club Season by competing in the 40+ Open Category Master's Criterium.

During the 40 laps (20 miles) of racing there was lots of wheel to wheel action, with Kirk finishing in 14th Place.
-------------------------------
In Kirk's Words:
I enjoyed last nights Masters Crit. This was a first for me as I was able to survive some pretty good accelerations from the group. I made some moves for Primes (none successful) and helped to chase down a breakaway. It was surprising how quickly I could slip from the front to the back after a hard effort. Fell off the back a few times but was able to catch back on to finish in the pack.

Thanks to Stephanie for the encouraging cheers !


Great parking lot after-event!
Exceptionally well run by Oscar, Stephanie and Sophie. Highly recommended !

No comments: