20080619

What's in a name?

I have been given the nick-name "beachcomber." It's not that I live at the beach. It's because, while on my bike rides, I keep an eye open for any interesting curiosities that might be strewn along the roadside. Then I made the mistake of sharing that information with others who are adept at making up nick-names.I do have certain criteria for anything interesting I find and report on. It should fit in my jersy pocket or at least be easy to carry. No normal trash or dead things. As I come across other interesting finds, I'll post them too. I'd be glad to hear what others have found along the roadside. To find out what I came across yesterday, lynx over to The BeachComber Blog @ http://jbsbikeblog.blogspot.com/2008/06/whats-in-name.html Beachcomber out.

No comments: