20110523

Race at the Lakes #3

Kirk Morrison traveled solo to edition #3 of the 2011 Race at the Lakes Series.

------------
Here's Kirk's story!


This past weekend I enjoyed my second 22 mile Crit at the Munroe Falls Metro Park, RATL Masters race . I was the only Ag3r rider that made this weekends drive but the field was a bit larger and the weather was excellent (59F, partly cloudy and light winds).


My goal this weekend was to gain some experience working in the main group. I was able to ride in this group for most of the race and finished in 15th place in the Mens Masters 45+ field.


My only claim to fame is that I was the highest placed Cat4 in this event. The pace was brisk with lots of hard accelerations.


I’m hoping to head back for next weeks final RATL event. A beautiful park with a great course !


Unfortunately, no pics !

No comments: